Many of us have forgot or lost Windows 7 password in all kinds of reasons. The good news is that there is always method to reset Windows 7 password, for here we will introduce you one professional computer tool Windows Password Reset which designed to reset passwords for Windows 7.
If you forgot Windows 7 password, you can use this software to create a password reset disk on any accessible computer and then with the created disk, you could reset your forgotten Windows 7 password easily on your locked computer in a few simple steps. Following is the detailed user manual of the Windows 7 password recovery process for your references.
1. Download Windows Password Reset to install it on an accessible computer but not your locked one.
2. Start running the program and insert a CD/DVD or USB drive into computer.
3. Create a Windows 7 password reset CD/DVD or USB drive.
4. Insert the CD/DVD or USB drive into your locked computer.
5. Set BIOS of the locked PC to boot from CD/DVD or USB drive if your computer failed to boot from it.
7. All the user names will be displayed before you, and you can select one to remove its password by entering the ID of User Name’s. If you want to quit, enter 0.
8. Remove the burned CD/DVD or USB drive from computer, restart your computer.
9. Now you regain access to your system.
See, you can login your Windows 7 without any data loses or files damaging now, you don’t need to worry about how to reset Windows 7 password anymore, for the whole Windows 7 password reset process is pretty easy which just asked you to do several mouse-clicking and press keys will be ok.
From now on, you no longer need to worry about the Windows 7 administrator password or user account password recovery any more, for the 3 methods mentioned above could help you to recover Windows 7 password and regain access to the computer according to different cases. So that just tries one of the methods to reset your forgotten Windows 7 password while in need.