1. Log in with that account, and then go to Control Panel to change your lost admin account password.
2. Restart your computer, press F8 to safe mode, then select Safe mode to enter. Click the user account which has administrator rights to enter the Command Prompt. In the dos, type “net user Anna 1234/add “(Anna is the locked account name and 1234 is the new password set on this account).Then you will see the Command Completed Successfully.
This is workable when you have admin rights of your Windows Server 2003 System. If there is no admin account available, it would not be useful at all. At this time, you would use Windows password recovery tool. Anmosoft Windows Password Reset is efficient Windows password recovery software designed to recover windows server 2003 password as well as including Windows 7, XP, Vista, 2000, NT, 2008.
It is not necessary for you to reinstall the system when you forgot or lost your Windows admin password. But a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive and an available computer with optical drive is required before starting to perform recover windows server 2003 password as below:
1. Download Anmosoft Windows Password Reset and install it in any available computer.
2. Run the program and insert a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive into computer. You will see a default path of an ISO image file after running the application.
3. Select CD/DVD or USB drive to burn the ISO image file and click Burn.
4.Reset windows server 2003 password with the burned CD/DVD or USB.
This method works for any password recovery problems for the Windows systems. So if you forgot windows server 2003 password, feel free to get help from Anmosoft Windows Password Reset.
Tags: Server 2003 Password