Maybe you don’t know you can reset windows password by the locked computer itself. We can reset windows password by available accounts with admin right, including the built-in admin account. Take the steps below:
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete twice when computer starts.
2. Log on windows with the admin account.
3. Click Start→Run →type in control user passwords→ OK
4. Choose the user name you want to reset password for, click Reset Password.
5. Type in a new password and click OK on the Reset Password dialog box, click OK.
6. Restart the computer and log on with the new password.
I know many people don’t realize this way at all, let alone they would have another admin account. At this moment, computer users can use professional windows password recovery tool, which is specially invented for windows password reset. But the password is reset by a bootable windows password reset disk. In order to making the disk, you should find an accessible computer and a blank CD/DVD or USB drive. Once things are prepared, let’s get started:
Firstly, download the windows password reset tool on the accessible computer and install it. Secondly, run the software and insert the blank CD/DVD or USB drive into the computer, click Burn to create a windows password reset disk. After the disk is created successfully, take out the disk and move your action to the locked computer. Thirdly, put the disk into the locked computer and make the computer boot from the disk. When the windows password reset wizard comes out, follow the guiding and reset your windows password.
Tags: Windows Password