Windows password reset disk is a powerful tool to recover windows 7 password. It should be created in advance and only work for a special account. You won’t be able to create that disk after you forget the password to your account. So, do it!
Before creating the disk, you need to log on with the account you want to create a password reset disk for, and then insert a USB drive or CD/DVD into your computer. Then follow the steps:
1. Click Start and select Control Panel.
2. Find the User Account and Family Safety and click User Account.
3. Click on create a password reset disk.
4. Click Next on the Forgotten Password Wizard.
5. Select the device you used to create the password reset disk.
6. Type current user account password and click OK. Done!
Make sure you have kept the disk in a safe place, because anyone who owns it can change windows 7 password on your PC if he can get physical access to it.
When you forget windows 7 password in the future, take out the disk and following the steps:
1. Type a wrong password into the password box. When the massage reminded you the password is incorrect, click OK.
2. Click reset password, and then follow the instruction.
But if you don’t have a password reset disk when the computer is locked, windows 7 password recovery tools are another easy and efficient ways to reset your forgotten windows 7 password.
Tags: Windows 7 Password