Three steps will be OK.
1. Download Anmosoft Windows Password Reset tool on an accessible computer and install it.
2. Make it run and put a CD/DVD or USB drive into the computer and make the CD/DVD or USB drive into a windows password reset disk.
3. Put the made disk into the locked computer and reset Windows password.
Note: in the third step, you should make the locked computer to boot from the Windows password reset disk, or you still cannot reset windows password. If you use CD/DVD as a device to make a windows password reset disk, you should set computer to boot from CD/DVD. Or you should set computer to boot from USB drive if you use USB as a device.
The steps of setting BIOS are following:
1. Start computer and press ‘F2′ or ‘Delete’ to enter BISO setup during the initial startup screen.
Note: The keys to enter BIOS are different based on manufacturers, but ‘F2′ or ‘Delete’ are the most common keys.
2. Use the arrow keys to select the Boot tab, click on ‘Boot Device Priority’ and then press ‘Enter’.
Note: Note: If you cannot find USB drive after entering ‘Boot Device Priority’, you’ll need to enter ‘Hard Disk Drives’ to adjust USB to ’1st Drive’.
3. Back to Boot Device Priority, and you’ll find the USB drive. Choose ’1st boot device’ to USB.
4. Press ‘F10′ to save settings. Now your locked computer will restart automatically, and directly enter the interface of password reset.
Knowing how to reset Windows password by the easy way I recommend, you won’t be afraid of forgetting windows password anymore.
- Set BIOS to Reset Windows 7 Password
- Easily Get the Forgot Windows Administrator Password Recovery
- 4 efficient methods to recover your lost Windows password
Tags: Windows Password