Set BIOS to Reset Windows 7 Password
Just because you don’t know how to set BIOS to make computer to boot from password reset disk which make of CD/DVD or USB drive, and give up the most efficient way to reset windows 7 password. What a pity! Actually it is easy to make the settings.
As we all know, windows password reset tool enables computer users reset forgotten windows 7 password at ease by making a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive with the tool. And then use the CD/DVD or USB flash drive to boot up the locked computer and come to reset windows password. If the bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive fails to do it, windows 7 password cannot be reset at all. So, set BIOS is a key step for windows 7 password reset. Follow the steps below to set BIOS to make computer boot from the windows password reset disk.
1. Start computer and press “F2” or “Delete” to enter BIOS setup.
Note: the keys to enter BIOS are different based on manufacturers, but “F2” and “Delete” are the most common used keys.
2. Use the arrow keys to select Boot tab and press Enter.
3. Use arrow keys again to move to Boot Device Priority and hit Enter.
Note: if you cannot find USB drive in Boot Device Priority, you should enter “Hard Disk Drives” to adjust USB to “1stboot device”.
4. Choose the device you used to create windows password reset disk and press “F10” to save the settings.
5. After pressing “F10”, windows will restart automatically, and then you can enter the password reset interface directly.
After set BIOS successfully, all you need to do is to make clicks and press several keys on the well-written user guide. Why not choose this reliable windows password reset tool as a useful helper whenever you need to change Windows 7 password?
- Set BIOS to Reset Windows Server 2003 Password
- How to Reset BIOS Password?
- Easily Get the Forgot Windows Administrator Password Recovery
- How to Reset the Lost Windows 7 Password
Tags: Windows 7 Password