Using windows password reset disk is thought as the easiest way to reset windows server 2008 password. So right now you can create one in case when you still can log on computer. The disk is only work for a special account, but not all windows user accounts. Prepare a USB drive or CD/DVD and get started.
1. Click Start and select Control Panel.
2. Find the User Account and Family Safety and click User Account.
3. Insert the CD/DVD or USB drive and click on create a Windows server 2008 password reset disk.
4. Click Next on the Forgotten Password Wizard.
5. Select the device you used to create the password reset disk.
6. Type current user account password and click OK.
It is too late to create a windows password reset disk. Then there is another tool you can prepare—professional Windows server 2008 password recovery tool. You don’t have to prepare it before computer is locked. Anytime anywhere you lose your windows password, you can download it online and make you log on computer soon. Using it to reset windows server 2008 password, you data and files that preserved in the computer won’t be damaged. This computer software also works to other Windows system as well, including Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2003, Server 2000, 2008, etc.
How to reset windows server 2008 password will not be a difficulty anymore with the help of the featured-in Windows password recovery tools while lost password.
Tags: Server 2008 Password